Saturday, February 16, 2013

Happy Birthday To Shawn!

~We are Shawn & Sarah Garrison 
Meet Shawn...
Shawn is an Exploratory Health major (but is thinking about changing his major) at Arizona State University. He just had a birthday on February 15 and is now the ripe old age of nineteen :) 

Here are 19 things that I love about Shawn or maybe just some things you didn't know about him-
1) I love how thoughtful he is. He never thinks of himself and only worries about how I am doing.
2) Shawn is super organized. Everything has a specific place in his mind. And those of you that know me I am just the opposite.
3) This man of mine cannot walk outside of the apartment without a watch, looking good, and smelling good.
4) For some reason Shawn likes to prove his manliness by growing facial hair. This is clean shaven in his eyes.
5) He is wonderful with children! He has two nieces (soon to be another niece or nephew we don't know yet) that live close and he is so good with them! He never gets tired of giving piggy back rides, playing tag, or coloring. He'll make a great dad in 20 years.
6) He would love to become a trauma surgeon if the future will allow it.
7) He has a not-so-secret man crush on Tom Cruise.
8) Shawn can fix anything. Leaking bathtub, running toilet, and even a stuck backpack zipper. He's that good ;) 
9) He is such a goober. Exhibit A-

10) Shawn is an excellent cook and puts my pathetic attempts to shame.
11) He has never been on a plane before. And for his birthday he received a certificate to take a plane ride to Payson for breakfast and then fly back home. He's really excited about it!
12) Shawn loves his family! They are all kinds of crazy but man oh man are they fun.
13) He would love to go skydiving, bungee jumping, or anything that is dangerous.
14) Shawn hates almost every single breakfast food.
15) Shawn has 4 brothers and I have 4 sisters, so he sometimes has a hard time dealing with "emotions" and he often just wants to fight, watch scary action movies, or do other manly activities.
16) My hubby is one of those people that would love to have all of our children's names start with the letter S. No. Thank. You.
17) Shawn is basically a pro-bowler. He even has his own bowling shirt, bowling balls, and bowling shoes.
18) This cute man is definitely NOT a morning person and does not wake up with a smile unless it's after 11 am.
19) He made me the happiest person in the world on October 20th, 2012 when he married me. I feel like we have already learned and have grown up so much just in the last 3ish months and I know that we still have SO much more to learn. I sure do love kissing this man every day and I can't wait to grow old, wrinkly, and smelly together :)

1 comments:

Cluff Family said...

I have to agree that you got the best Garrison brother. He won my heart when he fixed the toilet paper holder in the upstairs hallway bathroom. He is also pretty fun to play games with. :) Mom

Post a Comment